The Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives undertaken by the Company upholds the principles of a responsible corporate entity. The Company is committed to play a larger role in building a better, sustainable way of life for the weaker and marginalized sections of society. Its approach towards Corporate Social Responsibility is oriented to identify and formulate CSR projects/programmes as per statutory requirements and to implement them with full involvement and commitment so as to cover maximum beneficiaries under the ambit of CSR.
Following CSR activities were undertaken by the Company in District Nuh (erstwhile Mewat), Haryana.
As a good and responsible corporate entity, the Company is in continuous pursuit of undertaking CSR initiatives aimed towards serving Society at large. Going forward and in furtherance of other initiatives towards CSR activities, the following CSR activities are underway in full swing:-
- Construction of toilets for girls in Government Schools towards promotion of healthcare including preventive healthcare and sanitation.
- Provided R.O. Water Coolers & Water Dispensers in Government Schools and Government Polytechnic College towards availability of potable drinking water
- Provided Computer Systems along with UPS and Heavy Duty All Gear Lathe Machine in Government Polytechnic College towards promotion of education and employment enhancing vocation skills.
- Setting up of E-Library in Village Panniwala Mota under OP Sub-Division, DHBVN, Panjuana in OP Circle Sirsa, Haryana, towards promotion of education.
- Providing the facilities of tuition/coaching of mathematics and science to the students of class 9th to 12th residing in villages under different OP Circles of Hisar Zone and Delhi Zone towards promotion of education &employment enhancing vocational skills.
- Arrangement of training camps for Sub Junior & Junior promising Badminton Players of Haryana, providing sports kit (volleyball/football kit)and professional training to promote nationally recognised sports and for promotion of sports activities in rural are as under different OP Circles of Hisar Zone and Delhi Zone.